Flinders Bank — where the city meets the river.
Flinders Bank marks the rebirth of one of the last true Yarra River frontages. The development brings together international standards of luxury, prestige and Melbourne’s rich cultural experience to activate a new lifestyle destination.
Featuring the design style of famed architectural practice Fender Katsalidis, the curved, sculpted façade is a reflection of its surrounds, reminiscent of the iconic Yarra River. With the added prestige of Australia’s first St. Regis Hotel, Flinders Bank is an unmissable opportunity to live in a landmark precinct.
Sitting at the junction of Melbourne’s bustling CBD, the lively river promenade and the flourishing Crown Entertainment Complex, residents have easy access to everything the world’s most liveable city has to offer. Uniquely set between a tranquil park front and the Yarra River, each home benefits from once-in-a-lifetime views of Melbourne’s sparkling CBD skyline and iconic river.
Residents will also have access to a new standard of lifestyle amenities. Whether it is meditating in the landscaped podium garden, taking a dip in the pool pavilion or unwinding in the steam room after a long day, Flinders Bank has the leisure facilities for residents to relax in style.
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments designed by Fender Katsalidis
- Once-in-a-lifetime panoramic river views
- Open floorplans, seamless living spaces and highest quality fixtures and finishes
- Access to major arterials and public transport including the Free Tram Zone
- Secure basement car parking and storage
- Luxurious pool pavilion with a courtyard and outdoor terrace
- Climate controlled wine storage and tasting room
- Concierge, gymnasium, sauna, steam room, and spacious meeting rooms